Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Over The Edge


I haven't posted anything in days and for anyone looking it might seem like I've dropped off the edge of the world. Not so. Busy painting a large piece, rescuing kittens (that have all sadly died), playing with my dogs and taking the time to "smell the roses". This is an older piece that I love and think is worth sharing. There's a lovely private school with it's own pond that is home to a few turtles, fish and water lilies. All this activity, plus water, equals a place children love to go. When you speak to folks who've long since graduated from the school, they all fondly speak of the pond and the inevitable, at some point you go over the edge! Some do admit they intentionally fall in while others say they got carried away. I love the shoes on these girls. Enjoy!

2 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your paintings :-) Greetings from Dorte, Denmark

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger Ingrid Manzione said...

Hi Dorte, Mahalo for your kinds words and for taking a look! Ingrid

 

Post a Comment

<< Home